Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What You Should Know For Now

First off, I think George Bush is an incurious idiot and Richard Cheney is an evil troll bent on destroying American democracy. If you can respect that opinion, we'll get along fine.

Second, yeah, there probably are a gazillion blogs with the same or similar names. Sue me.

Third, while I lean to the left for a lot of things, don't try to pigeon-hole me there. I'm a Democrat (which means there is no such thing as party doctrine. Leave "party doctrine" and "party discipline" to the two political parties which practice it: The Republicans and the Communists).

Fourth, I do own an airplane and it's about 60 years old.

Fifth, I'm a lawyer and I own firearms. I suggest that you grant me the level of courtesy due an armed woman and I'll do the same for you.

Sixth, my posts are going to be sort of short random thoughts. If I'm in the mood, I'll write longer pieces.

2 comments:

bat said...

about the first blog I read daily and love Friday train videos and how in the hell did the DICK Cheney get a heart?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the train of thought even though you use an aviation theme.

Daily reader.

AC2usn