Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Oh Lord, Won't You Buy Me, a PT-17?

My friends all have Mooneys, this airplane would be keen,
Been quiet all my life, I'd like to be seen,
So Lord, won't you buy me, a PT-17.


So the Estate of Janis Joplin can sue me.

1 comment:

BadTux said...

Your friends all have Mooneys? Uhm, okay. A PT-17 would certainly get you seen, but if you want to get anywhere quick, the Mooney M20 will do that while get you seen too and I think it's a lot sexier. Though I suppose the 6% crash rate isn't very sexy, but what is a flightless waterfowl to do?

No, I don't own a Mooney. I may be a flightless waterfowl, but that doesn't mean I'm made of money. Hold it, that doesn't make sense. Oh fuggedabout it, I'm gonna go eat some herring.

- Badtux the Flightless Penguin