Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dress by Goodyear

I had Thanksgiving dinner a few hours ago and, for social reasons, I'm about to set off for another place where I am going to have another Thanksgiving dinner that can't be beat.

And I don't even have to deal with a half a ton of garbage.

I'm upstairs in the place I'm visiting because I found that if I go up here, I have my choice of hotspots to tap into. But I'm not going to scan the news today, fuck that noise. If Chimpy takes over as dictator or does something equally foolish, you'll have to read about it elsewhere.

Today is a day for that most American of pastimes: Overeating.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Happy Thanksgiving Misfit.
Being on the left coast, I'm still waiting to dig in.

Comrade Misfit said...

You too, Ornery Bastard/