Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Driving Question

Q: You are driving in the left-hand lane of a four-lane divided highway. Cars are moving to the right to pass you. You are:

A1. Getting set up to take the left-hand exit that is a mile or so ahead.

A2. An oblivious moron.

A3. An arrogant imbecile.

Show all work.
-----------------------------------------------

I'm where I needed to drive to. It took me about 3-1/2 hours to get here (normally, 1-3/4 hours). Thanksgiving Day traffic doesn't bother me; I know what to expect and it is what it is. There is no point in getting frazzled, just allow the time you know you'll need and pay attention to the traffic. I did come close to getting rear-ended by someone in an SUV who hadn't noticed that traffic had slowed greatly (and would have if he or she hadn't veered onto the shoulder).

The cats are hissing and growling at each other, Operation Wild Kingdom is in full swing.

1 comment:

Phil said...

"The cats are hissing and growling at each other, Operation Wild Kingdom is in full swing."

I don't know how I missed this earlier but I was howling with laughter and my whole family is looking at me funny.
As a long time cat person who has had many cats, I can see this vividly.
Operation Wild Kingdom, priceless.