Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Honey, My Baby, Don't Put My Cat Up On No Shelf

Just give me more treats and keep your hands to your self.

George will let the other cats push him around when it comes to getting treats, so I put them in a little custard dish and I put the dish on a shelf. The other cats can't get to him there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up for a couple of reasons. First, and most importantly, we have a female cat who's at the bottom of the pecking order here. I give her a little something extra each time I feed them and I make sure to shoo the other cats away until she's had her fill of whatever that treat is.

And second, I had a boyfriend in college who showed up in my dorm room late one night, quite inebriated. He sang that Georgia Satellites song to me. I still chuckle when I hear it.