Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What To Do With The Rebate From Der Monkey Fuhrer?

What I would really like to do is help buy a spine for Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, but even Bill Gates doesn't have that kind of money. There isn't enough money on the fraking planet. Those two worthies make Neville Chamberlain look like a study in courage.

So I'm thinking of things to do with the money that will piss off the Baboon King and this is my short list:

1. Donate some of it to the ACLU and whatever other group is fighting to close the Gitmo Gulag.
2. Use it to pay bills or plunk into my IRA.

To piss off Pelosi and Reid, I'm thinking to buy a new (to me) rifle.

But those ideas are not compatible. I'm thinking I'd rather piss off the Baboon King.

Anyway, if you need a non-political laugh, read this.

3 comments:

nolocontendere said...

That "rebate" is a swindle, just an advance. They're forcing you to take out a loan that you have to pay back next year. Now all those people who mark 0 exemptions on their W4 forms at work and have exactly the right amount of taxes taken out of their paychecks will all of a sudden have to pay this un-asked for loan back in 2009. I guarantee you millions won't be able to pay back this forced loan. Since most people are going to pay their credit cards, it's being done to bail out the banks. Any pol that signs on to this scam belongs in prison.
What rifle?

Comrade Misfit said...

I don't know. I'd kind of like to stick to rifles firing the cartridges I already have, so I don't have to stock yet more ammo.

So that leaves .30-06, 7.62 NATO, 7.62x54R and 5.56mm (fast twist) as my choices.

Too bad the SKS doesn't come in one of them...

Anonymous said...

Hard to beat an M1 Garand. And you can get them in .30-06 and 7.62 NATO and .308.