Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Late on Caturday

For the last post of the day:


I have enough old towels, both from my use and from a friend, that I can put towels on most of my furniture and have spares to put on the furniture while the ones that were in use are being washed. Usually I'll fold up the washed towels until they are put back on the furniture, but if I'm running late, I'll just dump them next to my desk. When I do that, one of the cats often will find it an irresistible place to lie down.

This time, it was Jake's turn.

2 comments:

Distributorcap said...

jake is one handsome guy

Comrade Misfit said...

He is, indeed. All 20 pounds of him.