Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cat Follies

Grace had (to steal a phrase from DCup) poo-berries on her ass today. Fortunately, it was a small crop that could be dealt with by the use of baby-wipes, followed by a water-soaked paper towel and a dry one.

I cooked a whole chicken last night. George was in pig heaven; Jake had some and Gracie couldn't be bothered. My mistake afterwards was leaving it on the counter to cool before I de-boned the carcass, for George jumped up onto the counter and helped himself. He was licking the skin of the chicken, which I removed and trashed.

I made a sandwich to take into work. I used processed turkey from the deli counter of the supermarket. Jake and George were right there for their share but after last night's fresh chicken, George turned up his nose at sliced turkey. It takes so little time for those cats to become spoiled.

And so, another week begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have made chicken last night! The Pussies for Peace swarmed me this morning when I made my turkey sandwich.

Fixer said...

It takes so little time for those cats to become spoiled.

Dogs ain't much better, trust me.