Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Motherfucking Spammers!

This blog has been hit four times in the last three days by spammers, who have posted their shitty-ass spam as comments.

What I would like to do is hunt their sorry asses down and mount their heads on pikes, to be pecked at by crows, as a warning to all other spammers, but the law unjustly frowns on such things.

So I have had to compromise: I am enabling comment moderation. So your comments will not show up until I drag my dead ass to the computer and check them. I am sorry for the inconvenience, I do like to encourage free discussion, but I will not permit this blog to be used as a forum for spreading spam.

If you are a spammer, fuck you and fuck your horse. I most sincerely hope that you get fired, that the transmission of your car explodes either in heavy traffic or on a remote rural road, that the Feds throw you in prison for spamming, that you will soon die a long, agonizing death and that your blasted soul will then forever reside in the deepest pits of Hell. Have a nice day.

9 comments:

Justin Buist said...

53,000+ for me in the past 18 months.

Comrade Misfit said...

It just chaps my ass. When it was one or two a month, no biggie, but it's getting to a daily thing and I can feel the deluge coming.

BadTux said...

Turning off anonymous posting usually gets rid of the spammers for me. I haven't had to turn on moderation. Yet.

- Badtux the Often-spammed Penguin

BadTux said...

PS - when Moscow's "King of Spam" got murdered, people world-wide celebrated. Finally, a solution to the spam problem! Alas, it wasn't State Security pissed off over getting spammed, it was just some garden-variety pimps taking it out on the spammer 'cause he didn't pay their woman. Why does it not surprise me that the only way a spammer can get a woman is to pay her?!

- Badtux the Much-spammed Penguin

Comrade Misfit said...

Badtux, I shut off anonymous comments months ago. It helped for awhile.

Phil said...

It really took me by surprise. I mean, I still don't have one tenth of the total hits either one of ya do, I just now passed five thousand hits after two years. The thing is, I think I had maybe three, count 'em, three Spam hits when I was at Blogger for a year and a half. As soon as I went with Wordpress, it started, with a vengeance. Right now, it is a neck and neck race between the total number of comments on my Blog and the amount of Spammers the built in Spam Catcher has snagged.
That is Fucked Up.

Comrade Misfit said...

I get a lot of hits from people looking for photos. I don't think most folks coming by have any idea what they're going to see when they get here. A few stick around, though.

BadTux said...

Nucks, now you know why I leave my blog on Blogger. Five years ago I had my blog on one of the predecessors to Wordpress (Wordpress did not exist back then) and got spammed to a fare-thee-well even back then, which is when I said "f*** this" and shut it down. Just too big a PITA dealing with it. Blogger seems to catch 99.9% of the comment spam out there, and the remaining .1%... well, I'll just deal with it, I suppose.

ThePoliticalCat said...

And I was coming here to comment upon how I was totally fucking in love with your blog.

Because spammers deserve a daily beating, kinda like the slapfest in Airplane!