Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Nightly Routine

This is what awaited me when I went to go to bed last night.

(George is at the bottom left, Gracie is at the top right and Jake is at the bottom right.)

This would be fine if I was maybe 5'3," but I'm not. The challenge is to persuade George to move without pissing him off, because he is fully capable of then taking a dump right next to my bed.

If I had time this morning, I'd watch the recording of last night's airing of Burn Notice on my VCR. But I don't, so it will have to wait until tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly - it is THEIR bed. You just get to sleep there.

deadstick said...

Where the swamp is alive with a thousand eyes,
And all of 'em lookin' at you...