Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Toothless

Jake went in for dental work.



He had ten teeth left, now he has none. He's pretty rocky on his feet, but it doesn't seem to have affected his appetite.

6 comments:

Cujo359 said...

That's some dental work. Poor little guy.

BadTux said...

Jake, meet Menken. Menken, Jake.

Except Mencken merely got his teeth cleaned, not yanked. I can only imagine how lousy Jake feels, having to gum his kibble with sore gums...

- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin

exmixer said...

Esteemed Comrade,

I had a cat look at me that way once. I believe I still have the claw scars on my shoulder...

For Jake, hang in, now's the time for plotting your exquisite revenge!

exmixer

Comrade Misfit said...

BadTux, George is going to have his teeth cleaned next month. I just need to recover from the hit of paying for this month.

The vet is very good, though, he did give a substantial discount on some things.

BadTux said...

Yeah, I know about that hit. I paid $450 in vet bills this month, had to raid my savings for the dough to cover it :-(. Ah well, I suppose the purrs and furs make it worth it, even for pound cats.

-Badtux the Expensive Cat Owned Penguin

PhysioProf said...

Aww. PhysioCat only has one or two "grinder" teeth left plus his big pointy ones.