Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Too Bad President Clinton Didn't Think To Say:

It's time for reflection. It's not a time to use our energy and our time in looking back and any sense of anger and retribution.
If you ever do anyone any harm or otherwise break the law, just try the Obama Administration line of "let's look forward and not back in retribution or anger."

Let me know how it turns out. I imagine that the answer will be "badly."

It's a damn good thing that these mooks in the Obama Administration were not running things in 1946, for it's a near certainty that Goering and the rest would have enjoyed a comfortable retirement.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I have been off my feed lately, as they say.
I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to get revved up about things like I have in the past but I think we have a winner here.

I am going to have to do a little research and about five shots but this shit pisses me off, just like the bullshit with the illegal spying.

Hmm.
Like I said, I just have not been able to get wound up lately.

Good on ya for taking a swipe at this crap.

Mary Ellen said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Why is it that the U.S. felt it was ok to punish the guards who were following orders to torture, starve, and gas the Jews and other prisoners in Auschwitz and Obama thinks that our own torturers (CIA agents) should not be held accountable for following orders to torture? It's hypocrisy at its highest level.

My guess is that there are a lot of Democrats (i.e. Pelosi, Reid, etc.) who knew about the torture and they don't want to be held accountable for allowing it to go forth.