Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If You Are Blind, Avoid Flying On US Air

For if you have the temerity to ask what is going on, they will drag your ass off the airplane and lock you in a cell. And then you'll be charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Ah, fuck it, It doesn't matter if you are blind or not: Stay the hell off US Air. Take Jet Blue or Southwest (provided you don't mind wearing a burkha) or Amtrak. Or stay home.

(H/T)

4 comments:

Marc said...

If I may add, United should be on the list of last resort. Walk instead, if you can...just my 2ç.

Anonymous said...

Is it me or are airlines using "suspicious activities" or "potential terrorists" as a cover for poor customer service?

Comrade Misfit said...

Terrant, you broke the code. That is exactly what is going on.

BadTux said...

And people wonder why I refuse to fly unless I absolutely have to? I have flown one (1) time in the past two years. I used to fly at least twice a month on business, but I restructured my job so I didn't have to fly, and then changed my vacation habits so that I vacationed within driving distance, simply because I refuse to deal with these mofos unless I absolutely have to. And they wonder why ridership is down? WTF, they're lucky if they have any riders at all. Bastards.

- Badtux the Flightless Penguin