Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh, I Hope This Letter Was Real

A 2000 complaint letter to Chrysler, which gives a good indication why they failed. This is just part of it:
I’d like to sell the car, but I can’t because I can only drive it about 30 miles before something else goes wrong. (This has been my recent experience as the car has been in and out of the shop over the last few weeks. They can’t even find what’s causing the problem this time.) Plus, if I sold it, I’d probably get shot by the guy I sell it to after he walks 30 miles back to my house. Can’t be too careful these days you know.
Too funny.

1 comment:

Ruckus said...

It's really possible that it is a genuine customer letter. Some of the neons were not bad, not great either but not bad. And probably all mfg have had a few of these really bad cars. I've owned what seemed more than my share of not great vehicles, both foreign and domestic. BTW most of the good ones were domestic, which always makes me laugh.
I've always wondered if the crap cars were the first one off the line Monday morning or last on Friday night. It just seems a few companies have had more of them or maybe they just built crap and the good ones were the exception.