Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Late Caturday

I had some things I needed to to today, including going flying and hanging out at the airport for a bit, so I'm late with Caturday.

Here is George hanging out on the window sill.


The back of this red chair is one of Jake's favorite places to snooze.



Jake and Gracie on my bed. The big lump on the left is me.



I combed out Gracie this morning. I got about 1-1/2 sides of her done before she lost patience with my efforts.


It was a good day to fly, although there was a decent crosswind. Someone in a Champ was shooting landings. I got a little out of place on my first approach, though, and went around rather than try to salvage it.

2 comments:

BadTux said...

Wow. They left you half the bed! Nice kitties :).

- Badtux the Bed-squeezed Penguin

Comrade Misfit said...

There have been times that they have laid on either side of my legs and just locked me pretty much in place, too.