Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, June 18, 2010

DBP- Still Engaging in Fuckery

Yes, folks, even though they haven't been in the press much as of late, the Department of Homeland Stupidity, err Security, is engaging its trademarked brand of fuckery.

DHS is using helicopters to make certain that people canoeing down the St. Croix River camp on the proper side of the river. No word as to whether or not they are patrolling in gunships and will strafe errant campers, but I wouldn't put it past them, since they seem to take their cues from the East German Grenztruppen. (H/T)

Meanwhile, Ancient Pistol has been nominated to be the head of the TSA.

5 comments:

Joe said...

"And patches will I get unto this cudgell'd scar, and swear I got it in the Vietnam War."

Nangleator said...

In the late 70's I canoed the St. John's and Allagash rivers, a two-week trip. I made a point of stepping out onto the Canadian side, when the border was right there.

The whole point of driving 8 hours on dirt roads was to get away, to enjoy nature... And now they've got those infernal machines chattering up and down the rivers all day?

montag said...

"patrolling in gunships"

I now have this image in my head of a government canoe with the junior Border Patrol guy paddling in back while the senior guy mans the twin .50's up front.

deadstick said...

Hope they make him eat a leek...

Ruckus said...

Most Border Patrol agents are intelligent people who try to apply common sense to the laws coming from Washington-as are most Arizona police.

From the link provided.
This is absolutely not my experience with any US border patrol agents. My
Canadian/US crossings in the last 15 years have all been rather unpleasant. To say the least. And I imagine that the only reason that I'd not have as much trouble in AZ is my lily white color. My crossing in and out of Mexico over the last 30 yrs has been rather pleasant due I'm sure to that skin color.