Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The DHC-2



(H/T to Admiral Andy)

8 comments:

LRod said...

What a cool song!

I'd give my eye teeth to get some time in one of those.

LRod
ZJX, ORD, ZAU retired

Comrade Misfit said...

I'd give your eye teeth for some time in one, as well. :)

Eck! said...

Who do I have to bribe/hurt for a bit of time in that lovely thing?

The sound of round engines in the morning.

Eck!

Comrade Misfit said...

Eck, go to Kenmore, WA and you can get dual in one for just under $600 an hour.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Post!
Thanks you!

Brian said...

The twin-engine version, the DHC-6, is also a joy. Rugged, reliable, and stable -- they're like flying trucks, and I mean that in a good way.

Comrade Misfit said...

Yabbut I thought that the DHC-6 was an offshoot of the DHC-3 (Twin Otter and Otter).

Brian said...

Doh! The primary problem appears to be that I am a tard. I only watched part of the video, with the sound off so as not to wake my kids, and I mistook that plane for an Otter. I'm a backseater, not a pilot, so I wasn't sure of the numeric series designation. Whoops.