Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Grave-Jumper

I had been sitting in a chair by the window, reading a book. I got up to go to the bathroom and came back to find George, asleep, in my chair.


That little shit. He was already snoring away, so I left him there.

4 comments:

BadTux said...

ROFL! Yeah, like that picture of TMF sitting in my computer chair that I had on my blog last week. When I came back and grabbed the camera, he looked annoyed but didn't budge. I ended up sitting on the edge of my chair for the next thirty minutes or so until he decided to move. No, our cats aren't spoiled, no way ;).

- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin

Stewart Dean said...

Warning: Your score as a cat servant is being evaluated. Any actions you take may lower your place on the Great Wheel of Life and blight any hope of eventually re-incarnating as that supreme being, the cat.

Nangleator said...

Kitty treats are the only salvation of human productivity at home. My kitties really like Greenies.

The kitties are getting thicker and more substantial, but I can at least sit in my chair part of the day.

Yes, I've been well trained.

Unknown said...

He was faking the snore and you know it!