Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is It Against Federal Law to Hope That John Boehner and Eric Cantor Die In a Fire?

What really pissed me off was Boehner's comment that "the President wants a blank check."

That is a willful disregard about how the entire fucking budget process works. Do I really need to explain how budgets are passed? Maybe I should, because it seems clear that the goddamn Republicans don't understand it, but I'm just too tired, too cranky and too motherfucking angry about this.

Where were these cocksucking conservatives when George W. Bush repeatedly got raises to the debt limit? And did they completely forget the slogan of their 2008 presidential campaign: "Country First"??

May they all die in slow fires (unless it is against Federal law to do so).

11 comments:

montag said...

As to where the piss whistling conservatives were back then, it is belaboring the obvious to point out that the president at that time was both Republican and white.

The New York Crank said...

I have come out in favor of having them declared enemy combatants who are attempting to destroy the American economy. I advocate shipping them to Guantanamo, waterboarding them until they confess and name one another, and then trying them for treason before a military tribunal.

Very crankily yours,
The New York Crank

wolfbitch said...

Never mind where were they during the Bush years.

Where were they during the Reagan years when they raised the debt ceiling EIGHTEEN FUCKING TIMES??????

This is one of those times when I really wish I owned a gun.

Doug T. said...

Here, Here! Three excellent comments to a post whose anger I share. But I fully endorse New York Crank and, temporarily, withdraw my opposition to Gitmo. Lock these fuckers up in the secret building that emits some scary noises. And employ those techniques they claim are not torture. E-B, I'm not sure about the legality of fire, but these "they are not torture" techniques are quite appropriate in these fucker's brain stems.

Ruckus said...

I like the fire idea but I'm thinking it would be self-immolation from them playing with such a big fire. As in what the country would look like if they get their way.

And I'm sure there would be no reason whatsoever to waste good urine on them if I was privileged to be in the area when they caught themselves on fire.

Left blank said...

I'll settle for spontaneous combustion during a group hug.

I'm all for New York Crank's idea about trying them for treason.

In the meantime, why not have the Attorney General press charges against the lot of them under the RICO laws?

Love the blog, Misfit.

Keep up the good work.

Mike

Spud said...

If there is a God that those bastards so fervently say they believe in. Most certainly hell and fire will be in store.

Joan said...

I'm sort of with Spud on the fire thing.

However, if we can replace Boehner with Jim Demint and that Gomert loon from Texas, I would truly enjoy seeing those guys have to make their living for 5 long years working at a KFC. Why, God, why won't you fix that up for us?

Ah, what the hell, go ahead and throw Tom Coburn in for good measure.

Fixer said...

Something more slow and painful than a fire.

Phil said...

I love it when you get cranky.

I just nominated you to be an Ornery Bastard with Oak Leaf clusters, again.

Comrade Misfit said...

Busted, thanks.

Fixer, maybe being sat on by Rush Limpballs?