Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's All Fun and Games Until Somebody Gets Shot

Ah, the fun to be had with an orange jumpsuit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all fun and games whether someone gets shot, or doesn't get shot. The people in the chopper get to make the choice in this instance. The somebody you're referring to is me. I'm well aware of the possibilities.

Naturally, I'd be a lot better person if I could aspire to be like you, but I'm not, and I don't. I choose my own entertainment. No apologies, no compromise, no surrenders.

I love that plane you have and come to look at it now and then though.

Comrade Misfit said...

Thanks, but anyone who would aspire to be like me probably should seek some serious professional help.

I live in an area where some of the local constabulary is sort of known to be a little trigger-happy (or taser-happy), so I'd not go out and about in an orange jumpsuit.

YMMV.