Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, June 8, 2012

Spaying and Neutering

It has worked so well in parts of Oregon that they are flying in animals for adoption.

4 comments:

w3ski said...

WOW, Go Oregon ! All my critters are rescue animals, nothing finer in the world. Great to see somewhere has a shortage. That is terrific news.
My 'last' rescue cat has given us 5 new adorable kittens.
w3ski

Unknown said...

I spend part of many weekends driving animals from overcrowded shelters to foster and adoptive homes. A few hours and half a tank of gas is all it costs me. Of course, flying would be more fun...

Not to "spam" you, but:
If any of your readers are interested, just look up regional and national breed rescue organizations. But watch out for groups on "do not transport" lists. Not all of them are reliable and organized. (I started with NBRAN, and I don't even have Brittany's.) Transport coordinators "share" reputable drivers, so it's easy to find "legs" close to home, just abut anywhere. And its fun!

Lockwood said...

The town I live in (Corvallis) has a "capture, fix and release" program for stray and feral cats. My previous cat, Ozma, was a feral that adopted me after I fed her outdoors for a couple years. A more loving animal I cannot imagine. Her brother has been hanging around for the last couple weeks, but he's always been more skittish.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Huh, who'd a thunk it?