Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Take Your Cat to Work Day

They're spraying for brown recluse spiders at my place today, so Jake had to come into work with me.

Here he is, relaxing on the floor. I put one of the heated beds under my desk. He's spent a lot of time on it.


Of course, an appropriate warning sign had to go up on the door.

2 comments:

Nangleator said...

One of my cats would love that adventure, and I'd love to be a part of it. The other would go into an open-eyed coma. With moaning.

On the other hand... don't be stingy with the brown recluse spray! Spray away!

Comrade Misfit said...

I had to do that, years ago, with my other cats. George stayed in his carrier and peed in there. Gracie did come out of her carrier, but she went into the computer cubbyhole and hid there.