Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, May 9, 2016

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Please Stand By EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Some serious shit is going down in my family. It doesn't affect me directly, but it still does.

I can't disclose any of it at the moment. There may come a time when I ask for help and suggestions. Not now, though.

But there are a few regular readers of this blog, and I believe I owe it to them to explain why the posts have been sparse, of late, and why they may continue to remain so.

For now, I officially don't give a shit about whether or not Venezuela falls into chaos, whether or not Russian troops capture Vilnius, whenever Bernie drops out of the race, or whether or not The Donald is busily backtracking from all of the racist and hateful shit he said during the primary season.

That shit is all meaningless, at least to me, at the moment. YMMV. Surf the blogroll to find people who care.

It's not me.

p.s.; i'm not betting against The Donald in November.

7 comments:

Frank Van Haste said...

I hope you have a good outcome, Miss Fit. Thinkin' of ya.

Frank

Deadstick said...

Standing by to offer suggestions, if it's anything I know anything about. Hang in there.

hans said...

ayup, the intertubes is just distracting n sometimes fun, but family is blood...
and good luck n wishes - hope the sky don't fall n river don't flood

Victor said...

I'm a lurker and reader, so I don't comment.

Best wishes to you and yours!

Borepatch said...

Good luck.

dinthebeast said...

Best wishes and I hope things work out for you and your family.

-Doug in Oakland

Doug T. said...

May the private hell you and your family are suffering end soon and well.