Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, August 22, 2016

Shorter Trump: Whites Only, Please

A nonwhite Trump supporter was kicked out a rally for the dastardly crime of attending whilst not being white. And he is pissed off.
I am still conservative, and I’m still a Republican. But I can’t vote for Trump after that way I was treated. How can I support a candidate who won’t even let me into his rallies? Here I am, a young, mixed-raced individual who wholeheartedly supported Trump, only to be rejected and ejected.
Apparently, Trump's people now use the "copy paper" test: You have to be as white, or whiter, than a sheet of copy paper in order to attend a Trump rally.

2 comments:

B said...

Yeah, see, I gotta call Bullshit.

I think there is more to the story.

Even trumps security isn't that stupid.

CenterPuke88 said...

Really, B? After the stupid shit they done so far, you don't think that tRumps low-paid goons would be that stupid? The last two,or three times they did it, they blamed "over-enthusiastic" local volunteers and hired security. The simple fact is, as long as they hire people and use volunteers, guess what kind of people the campaign will get? I'll give you a clue, and it involves goose-stepping and lots of "420" references that have nothing to do with marijuana.