Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Stars Align

Between court hearings and personal travel, I won't be able to either pay much attention to the news or blog about it until sometime next week (likely, after everything is over but the shooting).

Can't say that I'm sad about that. My state is not in play for the presidency, but for everything else, I am getting to the point that if I could sign off on an order to drown most of those clowns running political ads, I'd do it in a picosecond. About the only channels that I can watch that doesn't run those ads are PBS and the Weather Channel.

Speaking of PBS, Nature is running a two-part show on the evolution of cats. The first episode is tonight.